Thursday, September 6, 2012

What is my submission?

I don't believe submission is a passive role, mindset, or activity.  While submission can only exists where dominance is alive, I do believe the s-part of the equation must be an equal and active participant in the dynamic.  My submission isn't simply His responsibility it is mine as well.

I do my very best to...
Place Him above of me.  His wants, needs, desires are my focus to give and fulfill unselfishly.

Discover and accept all that is Him - the good, the bad, the amazing, the difficult, the beautiful, and the messy.  He is still human after all.

Respect and cherish all that He does for Us and me.

Learn and understand my place in His eyes, so that I am never far from the path He chooses for me to follow.

Hold tightly to the hand that guides me and place my faith in Him.

Support His choices, circumstances, challenges, and successes.

Be brave and let go of my past, treasure Our today, and honor Our potential.

Be willing to grow under His nurturing.

Consciously seek to improve my submission and my understanding of myself, so that I can be the best I can be for Him.

Actively and openly communicate my physical, mental, and emotional state, so He can make appropriate choices for Himself, Us, and me.

Be honest in all things, so there are no secrets to erode Our foundation of trust.

Accept and relish the pleasure and pain He chooses to share with me.
This list is only the beginning for me.  I'll continue to add.  For now, I simply wanted a place to focus.

Ni' night.  ;-)
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment