Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Watch

Excuse me please.
Could I possibly trouble you for a small favor?
Just a little bit of help really.

You see.
I have this need.
Desire.

I can't seem to help myself.

Watch.
As I lean back.
My legs spread slowly.
As my hands trail up my inner thighs.

Black heels wide apart.
My skirt rises further and further up.
Black stockings.
Creamy warm thighs.

Do you like what you see?
That smooth soft skin.
Sweet, wet, begging.
The smell of my desire.

Watch.
My finger slips across my slit.
Through my dripping folds.
Again.

I bring my finger to my lips and suck.
Delicious.
Addicting.
Would you like a taste?

I need more.
A stroke to my clit.

I need more.
I push two fingers inside me.

Deep.
Hard.
Demanding.

Watch.
My back arches.
My fingers pump.
My legs tremble.

I pant.
I moan.
I whimper.

Yes.
Oh yes.
Watch me.

My fingers demand.
My breath catches.
My thighs brace.

Watch.

The waterfall.
See my juices flow.
Pour from my cunt.

Would you like to touch?
Or would you like to watch me again?
~A Naughty Lil Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment