Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ultimate Surrender

Total submission.
My ultimate surrender.

My complete faith.
My utter trust.
In you.

Your demand.
My gift.

To give everything you desire.
To take anything you share.

To admit your dominance over me.
To relinquish my control to your will.

Naked.
On my knees.
My hot, wet mouth taking your dick.

Deep.
Choke.
Gag.

More.
Take more.

Your cock.
Your balls.
Dripping with my saliva.

More.
Take more.

My hair in your fist.
Pull.
Control.
Guide.
Demand.

A slap to my face.
My tongue slipping and sliding.
Across your head.
Down your shaft.
Against your balls.

Fuck.
My.
Mouth.

More.
Take more.

Again.

Make me.

Your sexy bitch.
Your nasty slut.
Your dirty whore.

Take what you want.
Of me.

Of my body.
Of my mind.
Of my soul.

Bent over your knees.
Your hand firmly landing on my ass.
Again and again.

Yes.
Please.

The hot, wet waterfall of my orgasm.
Another slap.
Another.

Your fingers pushing into my dripping cunt.
I pour my pleasure over your hand.

Yes.
Take.

Anything.

You spread my cheeks.

Yes.
Please.

A tease.
A caress.
My unrestrained groan as you sink a finger in my ass.

Take me.
Yes. Please.
Take.
Me.

I cum.
Again and again.

Unable to hold anything back.
I am yours to please.

On my hands and knees.
Your dick at my cunt.
Teasing.

I beg.

Your fist in my hair.
You bury your dick in me.

You take.
What is yours.

The pounding.
The demand.
My surrender.

I cum.
I submit.
I give.

You pull back.
Shift.

Oh yes.
Oh god.
Oh please, please, please.

Take me.


Make me.

Your sexy bitch.
Your nasty slut.
Your dirty whore.

Take what you want.
Of me.

Of my body.
Of my mind.
Of my soul.

Take.
What is yours.

The head of your dick spreads my asshole.

Hot.
So fucking hot.

Tight.
Let me grip you.

Your demand.
Further and further.
I push back harder.
More.

I want all of you.

Buried.
Nuts deep.

In me.
Your bitch.
Your slut.
Your whore.

My ass yours.
For the taking.

Take.
Take more.
Take everything.

Hard.
Rough.

More.

Hard.
Yes.

Rougher.
Yes.

I surrender.
I submit.
I cum.

I can't stop cumming.

Your hot cream fills me.
And I am lost.

I am found.
I am everything.
And nothing.

I am simply yours.
~Kat

My submission is never freely given.  It must be earned.  But total submission?  A complete surrender of all my guards?  Unequivocal trust?  I don't know that it's possible for me.  That would have to be not just earned, but won.  Demanded.  Taken.  Deserved.  

Complete submission is not simply in actions.  It's not only an incredible intellectual mind fuck.  It's also unrestrained emotional trust and freedom.  

And there explains why I see it only as a fantasy.  A fairytale.  A myth.  A dream that lulls me to sleep and haunts me in the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment