Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Reflections #7


I have to live today focused on what I can give Him, how I can serve Him, and how I can help Us build Our tomorrow.  I have to focus on what He gives me today and the steps forward He takes that lead Us toward Our tomorrow. 

What We gave each other:

We are stronger together than we are apart.  We heal each other, take care of each other, and find solace and hope in one another.  If we share each others burdens the weight becomes lighter.  Neither of us is alone anymore.  He's told me that a hundred times in the last two and a half years.  We have each other, and when we hang on tight, pull each other close, and walk together, we can make it through even the hardest days.

Even more so than ever before, I believe that forces beyond my comprehension brought me to Him and that every step we take together brings us closer to our destiny.  I am eternally gratefully to those forces for leading us together.  I love that Man more every day.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment