Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reflections #6: June 1-4, 2014

My focus on the good pieces that help us move forward.

I have to live today focused on what I can give Him, how I can serve Him, and how I can help Us build Our tomorrow. 

What I gave Him:
  • His pet: With my last post, I became unequivocally aware of how deeply I've been transformed in my D/s relationship with M.  My submission trumps even my own self preservation. In our follow up discussion of my post M asked me if that frightened me. I took a moment to consider, and my answer is no, I'm not afraid. It simply is. My faith and trust are His. I've given in completely and finally let go of my fears.  
  • His woman & pet: In times of stress, I've offered my Man compassion and understanding, and done my best to stay calm and compliant. My place and purpose is to be the soft spot He turns to and finds comfort in.  Even if His mood is that of a cranky bear, I need to keep that generous soft warm side of me open to Him, so He can find that sanctuary when He's ready.  Even when he growls or takes swipes, I lower my guard even further and refuse to antagonize or walk away and leave Him isolated as He carries His heavy burden on His shoulders.  I am here for Him even when He is not His best.
  • Alfred: Several more chapters of edits and a draft conversion for a special occasion.  All of which move us another step closer to our future.
  • His woman: walking and making healthier choices for Him and for Our future.
  • His pet: I've maintained my protocols and kept my focus on Him. He is my priority. He comes first.
I have to focus on what He gives me today and the steps forward He takes that lead Us toward Our tomorrow. 

What He gave me:
  •  My Man has shared with me His mind. From the happenings around him to insightful tidbits that interest us both He's reached out to include me in His life and made me a part of His day which helps bring us closer together and more in tune with each others needs and frame of mind.
  • My Owner has maintained authority and responsibility over His pet's most basic actions which reinforces His ownership and desire for Dominance and Control.
  • My Man has continued to polish and mold His work and created/embraced a positive working process that allows us to move quickly and more effectively than we have in the past. I truly enjoy working with Him. It has been one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had both personally and professionally.
Not every day is perfect, but the goal for any couple should be to cherish the pieces that bring us joy and closer together.  Our journey together brings each of us challenges but together we are stronger and have more stamina to move beyond the stumbles of today.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment