Thursday, January 16, 2014

At The End of the Day

"At the end of the day, it's all about you." ~M

Damn, but I love that Man something fierce.  With a sentence, He brings me to my knees at His feet in love, respect, and submission. I comfortably and peacefully settle into my place where I belong.

We've been busting our asses the last month.  Seriously, I've never worked this much or this hard or this passionately for anyone or anything.  There's never been a Man by my side and in my life who has deserved this depth of dedication.  Life taught me lessons, and I learned long ago to mirror closely what others show and share with me, to never jump in the deep end if the other is sitting at the pool edge.  In my past, no one ever wanted to go deep.

M from day one and every day since has defied that trend.  Every day for nearly two years now, M and I have intentionally chosen to move deeper and deeper into each others lives.  With little actions and big we've gained each other's trust, respect, and grown together as a couple.  We've entwined our lives and shared with each other our best and our worst. The foundation we've built is fucking beautiful, but where we will go from here is truly breathtaking.

Here.  M's dream is nearly in His grasp.  We've worked so hard together to reach this goal.  When this began so long ago neither of us knew what the other would bring to the process or how serious the other's intentions were.  But we dreamed.  We tried.  We were honest.  We believed.  And we've both gone far beyond each other's expectations.  Now suddenly, it's all so fucking close! LOL Oh...the thrill and joy of it all!!!!  I'm so fucking proud of Him.

Like I've said...we've been busy as hell.  Going down check lists of tasks, planning for the release, networking, hustling, errands, family, friends, etc...every day is packed.  We are routining up until 2 or 3 AM and up again by 7 or 8 AM.  But no matter what is going on...at the end of the day, it's all about Us.  And for me, at the end of the day it's all about Him.  Every thing I do honors Him and His Place in my life as my Dom, my Owner, my Daddy, my Man.  No one and nothing comes above or before Him and Us.  He is my future.  We are our future.  Together we find that harmony and become infinitely stronger with the potential to do great, great things as a team.

I've never shared this kind of intimacy with anyone.  It goes through every aspect of my life.  There isn't a place in me were He doesn't exist and Own.  I've never been "all in"like this.  Neither of us have.  It feels so fucking right.  In fact, I've never been surer of anything.

Yeah...We've definitely found ourselves on "this side of holy shit" as M foretold. :-)
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment