Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another Kinky Resource

Yes, my Spock side is currently fascinated with understanding pain. My previous "Subspace" post was focused on the results. However, this article gets into the chemical cause of that delicious natural high. I found this compliments of Fet's Viri Dominant forum.  Thought I'd share..

What impact do endorphins and or serotonin have against adrenaline?

For other pain centric resources, check out my List I.

~shrug~  I know.  No yummy smut, but information and understanding goes a LONG way toward helping everyone make the most of an experience.  Oh and yes...submissives should learn too.  Ignorance ain't cute.  Pull your weight too s's.  And for any wanna be D/M's afraid of educating their submissives...what?  Afraid she might grow passed your lazy ignorant ass???

LOL  Yeah...I've had my fill lately of silly assholes posing as god's gift and saviors to women. ~eye roll~ I can barely believe those fools could take care of a goldfish let alone a submissive.

Huh...I went off on a tangent there.  lol  ;-)
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment