Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kinky Resources - S&M Treats

I ran across several book references last night, so I thought I'd at least make note of the them here.  I'll let you know my feedback once I devour them.  lol However, I did add a little review of Morpheous' first book that I read about two years ago.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!

Enjoy!  And stay cool!
~DominaKat

Upcoming Reading List:
On My Bookshelf:
How to be Kinky: A Beginner's Guide to BDSM by Morpheous:  This was the first door I opened to the lifestyle.  Needless to say, I haven't looked back.  Morpheous' great overview...
  1. Made me feel extremely comfortable with the practical potential and application of all the shit that had been plaguing my mind for an entire decade.
  2. Helped me make sense of the conversation around me as I met and learned from others in the lifestyle. 
It is definitely a beginner's guide and that was exactly what I needed at the time.  It was an excellent springboard to jumping in the pool so to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment