Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wet Rebellion

The oppressive heat licked my skin.  Tantalizing thoughts of what we'd shared last night still lingered seductively in my mind like a drug.  I was both enthralled at the prospect of dancing across the edge of madness with M and rebellious of my mounting addiction to Him.  The intensity and depth that he'd driven me to taunted me wickedly.  The flood gates had been opened.  Madness called to me.  "Yes...it's here.  Play with it in your mind.  Come.  Come to the edge and feel a bit more of the sweet, sweet rush."

My legs spread instinctively on their own.  There I laid achingly.  My little summer dress pulled to my waist.  His smooth cunt dripping for Him.  But I was helplessly alone with my thoughts, my questions, my sheer fucking need for more.

I replayed in my head what I'd done for Him - what He had done To me.  The collar had hugged my neck so comfortingly.  The heavy weight of the leash had been a firm reminder of my place.  The wide girth of the plug had nudged me deeper into dark, wild need as it sank into my tender ass.  Raging hunger had broken over me as each link of the chain leash's tail was slowly pushed inside His pet's wet, willing fuckhole.  

The memories of last night made me ache with need.  My hand fluttered to my warm, soft thigh in comfort.  As visions of how I'd ground myself onto the chain swamped me, my hand shifted further and further up my thigh.  So soft.  So warm.

My mind continued to wander...how I'd cum so violently simply in foreplay and gushed over the hard nubs of a handful of leash.  My finger slipped into my quivering pussy.

I was disobeying.  I was breaking the rules.  I whimpered.  In need.  In frustration.

Another finger.  I sighed.  For the desire that flooded my body.  For my guilt at my insatiable fucking cravings.

Another finger.  A groan of defiance.  A plead for punishment.

My thoughts raced over how wanton I'd been for Him.  How I'd raised my ass in the air for Him begging.  My cheek pressed so firmly to the sheets stained with my tears.  My hand working frantically at my clit. 

I gave in recklessly.  Unapologetically.  My fingers stroked.  Tore in and out of His disobedient whore's greedy cunt.

The depraved threats and dark promises he'd whispered as I shook and begged to cum again as he had tormented me so sweetly and brutally.  I begged.  I begged until I was fucking hoarse.  When he'd demanded my orgasm, it fell so obediently into my hand and across the sheets I sobbed in relief, 

Slick molten juices covered my fingers.  The pressure built.  I arched my hips.  Wanting more.  Needing Him.  Always fucking needing, aching, craving, wanting...HIM.

Those threats...Those promises...What if...Oh fuck...what if...I shouldn't...but yes, I would...yes, yes, yes, yes....please please yes...

Sheer fucking madness consumed my head.  I cried out and shoved my fingers deep.  The mental mindfuck broke over me hard and dark.  My womb spasmed, and I gushed over my fingers and thighs in wet rebellion.

I whimpered...for so many reasons I can't even begin to explain.

Mercy, M.  Have mercy...
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment