Saturday, June 2, 2012

Really...It's Not THAT Difficult.

~sigh~  For some reason, basics seem to escape people.  A short rant...

  • Read my profile...it's in English.  You emailed me in English, which implies that you should be able to READ English.  By not taking a moment to even read my profile it means all you've seen is a big pair of tits and a fat ass that appeals to you.  Guess what?  I'm more than a few holes, and anyone deserving of my time and friendship would appreciate me for more than just those.
  • Comment you selfish fucks!  lol  I get traffic.  I know you read my writing.  I know you perv my pics.  Say something!  Even if it's a suggestion or idea to improve things.  It's called communication.  You do think, don't you?  Or are you just a mindless blob in front of your computer screen?  And, No...my Dom will not be pissed.  I'm sharing myself with a Man not a selfish 12 year old who considers me another toy for him to horde in the closet.  lol  M actually enjoys when others appreciate His property.  You should see what he has me wear when we go out!  He absolutely enjoys me on display.  Just be reasonable and we'll all get along fine.
  • Whining subs...OMFG stop!!!  So you have to ask permission to cum, piss, sit, eat...whatever.  It's called passing control to your dom.  Personally I love that M demands that I ask permission. It's a simple reminder that he's in charge and that I am His.  And if your Dom is an asshole...walk.  This isn't medieval times.
  • Weak doms...Really?  Get a fucking grip.  You take pictures of your dick with dirty laundry and crap scattered across your floor.  How can you possibly control a woman when you can't even control the most basic aspects of your environment?  A Dom should bring more to the table than just a flogger and a cock.  Really.  Educate yourself or be content with silly subs that have little worth.
  • Doms vs. Aggressive in Bed ~  YES THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!  But that will have to be an entirely separate post.  A bullet just will NOT do it justice!
Well...I feel better now.  Hehehe
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment