Friday, June 8, 2012

Serve. Please. Accept.

His "nasty whore."  His "dirty, filthy slut."  He'd done things to me no one had ever dared.  I'd whimpered.  I'd begged.  I'd taken what he demanded I accept.  There was no doubt now...I was His.  But he wasn't through with me by any means.

He dragged me still dripping by my hair out of the tub.  On my knees at nearly my most submissive, I slipped against the cool, pristine tile as I sucked hungrily at my Owner's hard, black dick.  I couldn't get enough.  I'd never get enough.  Serve.  Please.  Accept.  Those were my only thoughts, my only needs.  His only thought seemed to be take and take and oh fuck yes...TAKE!  I willingly gagged and choked on his dick.  He shoved it unmercifully down my hungry throat.  I must have looked like a little bird on that floor my mouth so hungrily open.

When he suddenly pulled me up and shoved me over the sink, I was dazed.  I simply clung to the porcelain, trying to gather my wits.  M never gave me a chance.  He never fucking does, the sadistic bastard.  I LOVE it!  He pulled my hair forcing my head back as far as it would go..."Look at yourself.  Look what a dirty cunt you are."  I'd never seen myself so lost in desire and submission.  My slick, nude body was full and ripe for use.  I was meant for this fate.  I was destine to be his property.

Slapping at my ass, he demanded I spread my legs.  At my instinctual compliance, he buried his cock in my hot, wet pussy and began fucking my slippery hole with no care.  He smacked at my face as I watched him ride his bitch - ride me - in the mirror.  I panted.  I came.  I took.  I came again.  I begged for more.  I simply existed for his pleasure.  Serve.  Please.  Accept.  I gave it to Him.

It didn't take long before his desire to take demanded so much more of me.  With no warm up, the head of his dick began a determined shove into my tight puckered asshole.  With no lube, my fear spiked..."Please, M.  It hurts..."  His hands gripped my waist and held me firmly in place.  "Good," he growled hungrily,  "I like fucking hurting you.  Take it." I cried out in fear and the feel of him holding his dick between my spread cheeks.  He wasn't backing down.  I tried to move away.  "Please, Daddy..." M was insistent.

Despite my pleads and whimpers, slowly his head pierced my tender hot ass.  The hot pain as he stretched my hole ripped up my spine, leaving me breathless.  Further and further with the backdrop of my tears he worked himself into my reluctant opening.  Once he was nuts deep, his hands shifted to my shoulders forcing me where he wanted.  Back arched, legs spread, hands gripping the edge of the sink, all I could do was be His victim.  After several painful strokes I began to embrace my fate.  At my core I am His whore, and I do truly love when he takes my ass.  It is raw, greedy, and dark.  Serve.  Please.  Accept.  With each persistant stroke, I relaxed and took until he no longer had to hold back the force of his desire.  My restraint broke then as well.

He began to hammer away at my asshole, just like I need.  I growled as any civilized shred of decency in me fell to the animal caged within me,  which lept in joy and absolute satisfaction at his dick's brutal assault.  "Yeeeeees...please...more..." the hungry bitch in the mirror howled.  My response simply fed his sadistic Beast.  "Cum, you nasty cunt," he ordered.  I came.  Hot, wet cum showered his nuts and fell to the tile.  He never stopped fucking me.  Arching my back even more than ever, he wrapped his arms around my neck.  I watch with a vicious smile as my face reddened from his choke hold.  Finally...a Man who would take me as I so desperately fucking needed.

I hoarsely urged him on..."I am your fucking dirty whore.  Fuck me.  Fuck my ass hard and nasty."  Releasing me, he demanded I fuck his dick like a good bitch.  Free, I let the animal in me instinctually move.  Up and down I broke my hole on his dark hungry dick.  My ass cheeks shook.  I squatted further to take Him deeper.  He grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled hard.  I came again and again splattering my thighs and his as I did my best to please my Master and Beast.

His desire began to crest.  His growls became more insistant.  He shoved me against the sink and gripped my waist forcing me to surrender to His will.  Serve.  Please.  Accept.  Louder and louder his Beast growled.  No mercy.  Harder and harder, he fucked His slave's willing, greedy ass.  There was no control.  No caution.  I came hard and deep.  Take.  Take.  TAKE.... I continued to orgasm, my muscles clenching around his dick.  Nothing mattered at that moment but Him and his shout of triumph.

I served.
I pleased.
I accepted.

Because I am His.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment