Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Beast's Playground

My hand in his.
He guides our descent.
I eagerly follow him down.

Deep into darkness.

To be My Beast's erotic victim.
At the mercy of the animal hidden from the world.
In His cruel, seductive black lair.

It is where I belong.

To drown in his dark needs.
And feed his gnawing hunger.
To sate My ravenous Beast.

As he frees my own twisted soul.

He whispers of dark things I cannot resist.
He understands instinctively my depravity.
He toys brutally with my helplessness.

I surrender completely to His will.

He strips me of my dignity.
Peeling it meticulously from my daily existence.
There is no place for that here.

He is my only pride.

He ruthlessly destroys any chains that bind me.
He tolerates nothing less than all of me.
His wants and needs my only thought.

For I am His.

His slut.
His whore.
His slave.

To do with as He pleases.

All there is his Him.
And my desperate submission to My Beast.
Each breath I take to serve and please.

His sadistic pleasure my endless reward.

Tease me.
Torment me.
Toy with me.

Play with me until I break.

He devours.
He abuses.
He destroys.

Until there is nothing left.

My tears rain and quench his thirst.
My body a sacrifice to his savage hunger.
My mind and soul in tatters at his feet.

I am My Beast's playground.
And He is My King.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment