Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lessons Learned

Below are a few things I've learned recently or that have become that much clearer or that are just on my mind today.  Pieces that reflect where I am in my journey that really should be noted.
*****
I'm really only getting started on this journey.  Yeah...the last year and a half was pretty much just my attempt at packing.  That's all.  Nothing more.  And M came in and turned my luggage upside down on the damn floor anyway.  He repacked only what he wanted and how he wanted it, so I'm not sure I did anything more than commit myself to trying to be ready when the chance came to leave.  Nope...I definitely wasn't ready.  Lucky for me M is a very patient man and loves a challenge.
*****
Sadistic bastards don't warn you of shit.  Since I really don't know shit...he's continually entertained and I'm always asking "What the fuck was THAT?!?"  Which reminds me...M and I had a conversation very early on that's come to my mind several times in the last two months.  He said to me in his second email, "Who knows where you and I will wind up, someplace this side of "Holy Shit", perhaps?"  I think we passed the "Holy Shit" line a while ago.  lol  Although I do see the bigger "HOLY SHIT" sign up ahead.  Hehehe  Who knows...maybe there's one with Vegas type lights up ahead somewhere too.
*****
It can all start with just a simple "good girl" and end with me a begging, stunned, cum-drenched mess, a soaking wet bed, and the sexiest man alive grinning at me.  I swear I heard him say "I know." in my head.  I never know where that Man will take me.  All I know is that I trust him completely, and I'll willingly follow his lead.
*****
I'm only starting to understand what true submission means.  I had a pretty good idea of my ideal definition, which I was pretty accurate about.  However, I dramatically underestimated the strength, power, beauty, and bone deep contentment it brings.  In no way can true submission be divided up into pieces.  There can't be physical submission without both the mental and emotional submission.  It's all or nothing, or it's really only a game of pretend. I'm giving this my all.  M deserves nothing less.
*****
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment