Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Dare

Little things.
All lined up perfectly.
Clicked into place.

I didn't catch it.
Didn't realize.
No damn warning.

The chains clattered to the floor.

It all came together.
And unlocked that barred door.
My vicious Bitch stormed through.

Her Anger.
Her Fury.
Her Rage.

I'm not tame.
I'm not reasonable.
I'm not even sure I'm sane.

My only desire an endless, punishing fight.

The little things.
All pushed away.
Again and again.

The frustration.
The slights.
The games.

The past, present, future.
The polite lies and transparent masks.
The boiling hot pressure builds.

I need fucking release.

I'm not nice.
I'm not sweet.
I'm not a good little girl.

I don't want to think.
I don't want to listen.
I don't want to obey.

Fuck that.
Fuck the whimpering child.
And fuck you.

Try and fucking make me.

I'm a cruel Bitch seeking cruelty.
I'm a nasty Whore craving pain.
I'm a filthy, dirty Slut looking to bathe in Darkness.

Defiant.
Uncontrollable.
Seething.

Make me feel every brutal touch.
I promise you will ache with mine.

Basking in my violence.
Rip my pleasure from my tight fist.

Use me rough and hard like a cheap Cunt.
Be the unrelenting Beast I rail against.

No submission unless it's torn from my fucking soul.

Make me.
Take everything I have to give.
I fucking dare you.

~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment