Friday, April 13, 2012

Feed My Flames

He didn't hesitate.  He simply accepted all that I was, and all that I am with open arms.  He heard my desperate plea.  He met me toe to toe exactly how I needed.  He didn't try to divert the energy consuming me or hose me down.  He wrapped himself around me regardless of the burns I might inflict and fed my flames until I burned brighter than I ever have.  Together we blazed.  Hot.  So fucking hot.

I didn't have to temper myself.  I dropped all of my masks, all of my restraint.  I didn't hide from him.  I was gloriously free to be me.  I gave him everything I had.  He took it, added his own blend of fire, and spun it all around us like glorious fireworks.  With every boom, my energy spiked higher.  Again and again.  Until a finale that left me on my knees, shaking uncontrollably, and a puddle at my feet.

~sigh~  Does he read my mind?  Can he see inside me?  I don't have to explain it or justify it or apologize for it.  He gets annoyed with me when I even try.  I don't know how he instinctively knows me so well.  He humbles me every time.  I'm His Sub, Slave, Pet, Babygirl...I'm suppose to give.  Yet, every time I turn around he gives to me.  So well and thoroughly it brings me to tears.  Whether as My Dom, My Master, My Owner, My Daddy...he's there.  Every fucking time and won't let go no matter what.

He's well on his way to ruining me already.
Absolutely fucking ruining me.
And I can't find it in me to care at all.  lol
Bring it, M.
I dare you.  ;-)
~K.

No comments:

Post a Comment