Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just a Dip in the Sweet Dark Pool of Pain

It's been a long time since I've felt the delicious bite of pain lapping at my body.

At first, I splashed along the edge with abandon.  It was so very, very needed.  I was starved.  My response was absolute greed.  I closed my eyes and relished that first heady refreshing gift.  My orgasm was swift and short, but left an easy smile on my face.

He was simply teasing me.

That...that had only been foreplay.

Silly girl.

His next instructions were clear and precise.  My hands shook just slightly as I obediently followed his orders.  M caught me off guard.  I hadn't expected.  I hadn't mentally prepared.  It didn't matter.

He waited patiently.

But I can't lie.  I tried to ease myself into it.  It didn't work.  Even as I tried, I knew he'd purposely left me no way to avoid the inevitable.  Fuck...I'm outmatched a thousand times over.  Even while it makes me crazy, it thrills me to no end that M absolutely deserves my respect, my trust, my submission.  Finally I forced myself to wade further into the pool of pain than I was ready for, and I met his demands.  I was in up to my waist but still standing on my tiptoes and jumping with the waves.  My mind wasn't ready to go deeper.  I couldn't make myself take the next step.  Even as I avoided, I wondered if he'd catch me at it.

I'm a fucking fool.

He swiftly caught me.  No reprimand.  Not even a point blank comment.  Just a simple correction, a hand on my back, that left me no choice but to put me exactly where he wanted me.  Chest deep in that wicked pool.  It's sharp teeth bit heavily into me.  I whimpered, but didn't push back.  I obeyed M.  What M asks for, I will do my best to give.

M let me take a step back, but he didn't let me leave.  He made me stay. The waves of pain rolled over me, gnawed at my mind and body.  As I breathed through its fiery licks, my cunt pulsed.  It weeped.  I craved...more.  My legs spread helplessly.  My need blatant.  I begged M to be filled.

He gave me sweet mercy.  As my desperate pussy greedily sucked on each stroke and begged for more, the pain ate away at my mind.  The wicked licks shift to slow deep suction.  The hot burn evolved to an icy cold.  I didn't understand, and at that point I no longer fucking cared.  I finally stopped fighting and let the pain take me down. My body relaxed.  My mind floated free.  I begged to cum like the dirty nasty whore that sweet dark pool of pain had reduced me to.  I panted.  I groaned.  I waited.  On M's permission to let go.  The pain began to slowly spread through me expanding outward.  I was nearly undone.

"You can cum slut," set me free.  My hips pounded against the brutal stabbing drives into my greedy fuckhole.  I cried out as the scorching flood of my cum gushed and sprayed from my between my creamy thighs.  The violent stabs didn't slow.  Orgasm after orgasm crashed over me, forcing stream after stream of cum juice from deep inside me.  It drenched everything.  It's hot erotic drops splashing my breasts, my face.  I was senseless.  Tumbling through pleasure and pain until I somehow found the surface and frantically crawled to the shallow side of the pool.  Oh my god...was all I could think.  The intensity.  The force.  The endlessness.  I tried to catch my breath and find my balance.

But the pain wasn't over.  As my pleasure faded, the sweet darkness held its tight grip around me.  "Wait," was my command.  The slow spread had shifted through me to the center of my back.  I breathed deep.  I whimpered.  Still it crawled up my spine like a merciless bitch.  I didn't beg for reprieve...I embraced the challenge.  The pain was mine.  I smiled back at it and pulled it deeper.

Then M released me, and suddenly I was dragged down viciously through raging flames hidden below the surface of that dark deceptive pool.  The fire whipped at my foolishness and left me gasping and choking like a child.  I curled into a ball and came again helplessly as it threw me onto the shore.

When I could finally speak, I looked at M and said the only honest thing I could say, "Fuck you, you bastard.  You didn't warn me."  He simply laughed.  I laid my head back down in defeat.  He'd kicked my fucking ass almost effortlessly.

And that was just a short dip in the sweet, dark pool of pain.

I'm so very well fucked.  lol
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment