Thursday, February 16, 2012

Somedays...

Somedays I dip my foot in the pool of kink and come away with a bad, bad taste in my mouth that takes days to dissolve.  I try, try, TRY to be respectful of other's kink and accept that there are matching partners out there.  But some things simply wound my soul and leave me questioning whether mankind has any hope at all.

I can't stomach the N-word.  In any way, shape, or form.  It is the antithesis of who I am at my core and the love I have for those so close to me.

By that same token, I am more than a white pussy.

~sigh~ Maybe I'm just a fool to hope that there's more to the land of kink than just cold, heartless sex with anyone that's willing to say yes.  lol  Oh wait...that is all I've really seen.

Back in my box I go...
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment