Thursday, February 16, 2012

His Afternoon Whore - Part I

I needed.  Him.  Oh fuck yes.  The look in his eyes told me I wasn't alone.  I walked to him.  Stood for him as his gaze traced my lush curves.  Slowly I inched my tight skirt higher and higher, revealing my soft thighs, baring my damp cunt, exposing my fat ass.  Fabric bunched around my waist I spread my feet, so he could see his effect on me.  My hand slipped between my thighs, and my fingers slid through my heated folds.  As he watched me touch myself, his hands slid to his lap and freed his fat, throbbing dick.

I raised my hand to my lips.  His heavy glaze took in the slow suck of my mouth as I tasted my slick desire.  His hand stroked his head, shaft, and balls.  Both hands between my thighs, I gave him a show.  One hand spreading my folds and exposing my clit.  The other dragging through my slit, alternating between fingering my hole and rubbing that hard greedy nub.  When I lifted my hand again to my mouth, he grasped my wrist and brought my juice soaked fingers to his soft full lips.  As his hot tongue caressed and licked my sugar, heat flooded my gut and shot fire to my nipples and pussy.  I met his eyes.  He knew my need.  He released my fingers and his grip on my wrist tightened as he pulled me towards him and in unspoken agreement we both understood play time was over.

With my hands braced against the heat of his chest, I straddled his chair.  He gripped the base of his angry cock.  Then with his other hand tight on my waist, he guided me to him.  As his head finally nudged open my folds and sank just inside my flooding hole, he halted my descent.

"Who are you, bitch?" he growled.

"Your sweet fucking whore," I growled back defiantly.  I was in no mood to be humble, and he knew it.  He was in no mood for helpless submission.  We both needed the fight, the struggle, the battle.  Two alphas of the edge of a violent, passionate mating.  The predatory dance we were about to begin would not be filled with lovely murmuring and gentle cooing.  It would be raw.  An animalistic release of our most primitive desires.

"And what the fuck does my whore want?" he demanded.

"Your fucking dick so deep in me I scream." I dared him.

A flash of desire roared in his eyes.  "I should make you beg, bitch."

"Fuck you.  Quit making us wait you bastard."

The quick, firm slap to my face, only incited my passion.  "Mouthy whore," he pronounced.

I smiled wickedly, "If you wanted soft and sweet you would have gone to someone else today."

He returned his hand to his dick and shook it against my opening.  I groaned.  "You're so greedy for my dick, you're dripping."

I flexed my fingers, letting my nails dig just slightly.  I bent my head besides his and licked the shell of his ear.  My teeth nipped his lobe before I whispered, "Then let me fuck you like you need with my dripping cunt."

With a growl, both hands immediately gripped my waist and he drove my hot, wet sheath down his full, aching length.  I cried out from the force and satisfaction of his girth and length.  "Take it all then, bitch," he demanded.  Deeper and deeper his dick bore into my soft, wet flesh.  My pussy closed tight around him in a heated grip.  His head grazed my cervix and pushed deep against my wall.  My clit plastered against the friction of his springy, course hair.  His base stretched taunt my opening.  Finally.  Finally, I was fucking full of what I craved most.

Him.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment