Saturday, February 18, 2012

Afternoon Whore - Part II

Part I if you missed it...

I arched my spine and let my head fall back.  I was in heaven.  I ground my hips into him, making sure I had every bit of his dick.  "Give me your fucking tits too," he commanded as his hands pushed up my shirt and bra until I pulled both over my head and falling to the floor.  He molded my heavy breasts.  His fingertips bruising my pale flesh.  His lips enclosed one greedy nipple.  The other he worried relentlessly.

I moaned.  I demanded,"Suck from me.  Fuck yes."  My nails raked down his chest to find the hem of his shirt.  I needed his hot skin beneath my palms.  With his tongue lashings my nipples and teasing my nipple rings, I simply basked in his touch and the fullness of his buried cock.  "Harder," I challenged.  "I won't fucking break."  A stinging handed slapped against my ripe tit.  The pain was heady.  Another and another.  My breasts flushed pink from his hands.  With heavy lids I gazed down.   "More..." I taunted.  Oh yes...I was pushing My Alpha just as he was pushing his.  I could see the barely leashed animal he kept hidden pacing his prey.  And I gloried in being his fucking prey.

I dragged his shirt from his torso.  "Give me what I want," I demanded.  As my palms ran over his taunt chest, I clenched my pussy muscles repetitively around him.  Gripping, soft, wet, heat massaged him.  A low growl rumbled as he leaned back and let me tease him.  He gripped my hips again, still unready to let me have my way.

"Yes, my nasty whore. Work it," he hissed.  "You're so fucking wet, you're dripping down my nuts."

His words only amped up my raging desire.  My impatience grew almost painful.  I needed to feel his dick pounding my womb.   I raked my nails down his chest and abs.  I leaned down to nip at his neck, his shoulders.  The taste of him exploded in my mouth.  I felt his hand drag up my spine.  He grasp the back of my neck and held me helpless to him.  "Who's whore are you, bitch?" he demanded.  My nails tugged at his nipples in defiance.  He sucked in a breath, and I knew my touch had raced straight to his groin.  He repaid me swiftly and sank his teeth into my neck sending electric flames through me.  I whimpered.  I panted.  I wasn't ready to give in yet.  We were both teetering on that sweet fucking edge, so close to uncaging our beasts to run free and untamed through our wild, heady, dark passion that would consume us.

The hand on my hip shift.  His arm stretched.  "Fuck," I whispered as he so teasingly traced between my ass cheeks.  I couldn't move.  I didn't want to.  His fingers spread my cheeks.  I held my breath.  Softly he promised in my ear, "I'm going to fuck your ass this afternoon nice and deep while you beg for it."  A fingertip pushed firmly into my dark, grasping hole.  I bit back a cry.  My hot, tight rim squeezed and sucked at the intrusion teasing my ass.  He lifted his grip from my neck and grabbed my hair with a shake.  "Now.  Who fucking owns you, whore?" He harshly asked one last time while he pushed the rest of his finger down my steaming asshole.

I groaned hard and deep.  I let my beast out her cage to run.  "You fucking own me, you bastard."  I ground my hips and rock against his hard pole inside my cunt and his finger piercing my ass.  "You.  Fucking.  Own.  This."

To be continued...
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment