Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Proof of Submission

Kneeling with my thighs spread, my arms stretched taunt above me.  My wrists securely cuffed and chained.  There was no escape.  I wanted none.  I waited.  Back arched, my fat, slutish tits jutted out in need.  My nipples hard, dark pebbles as I watched him lazily stroke his rock hard dick.  I licked my lips.  My mouth watered for the taste of him.  But he claimed I was too impatient and needed to learn to wait.  He darkly chuckled, as I helplessly bit my lips.  "You're hungry aren't you my greedy bitch?"

I lifted my eyes to his and refused to deny the truth, "Famished," I boldly replied.

He moved quietly behind me where I couldn't see.  He must have leaned down because his voice whispered so softly in my ear, "You haven't earned it yet."  I felt the slightest kiss on the back of my neck.  I shivered.  "But you will," he promised.  His sharp, bare-handed slap to my ass left me gasping and little doubt that my fate was to be punishing.

My hands clutched the cool metal tethering my submission as his first bite of pain shot flames through my body.  I thought he'd draw out my wait.  I thought he tease me.  I was mistaken.  Before I'd drawn another breath, his flogger again licked across my skin.  Gritting my teeth, I swallowed my groan.  Another.  I could feel the rush of blood pumping to the surface of my ass in response.  Another and another.  I held steady, unwilling to run from his attentions.  Though I could feel my ass cheeks shake with the impact of each blow.  His hand paused to caress my flushed skin.  I whimpered from his tender touch.  The contrast always shattered my concentration and my will.  "Arch your back, my nasty whore.  Give me that sweet fucking ass."  I bowed myself even further, hoping for his approval.  "Good, now I can see that dripping cunt of yours," he growled.  From behind, his hand slipped between my legs.  The lightest touch.  The barest brush.  I tried in vain to grind my pussy into his hand.  Such a foolish bitch I was, bound so tightly in place.  He laughed openly at my helplessness.  He teased me relentlessly, "Do you want more?  Do you want your holes filled, slut?"

"Yes, Sir.  Please...I want to be filled." I whispered.

"You haven't earned it yet, my sweet whore.  Now count."

Rapidly he swung the flogger.  "One. Two."  I grunted with each fiery kiss.  He pushed me higher and higher.  Each downstroke slamming against my quaking ass.  "Three.  Four."  I no longer stifled my cries.  They blended seamlessly with my count.  "Five.  Six."  Harder.  And harder.  "Seven.  Eight."  My tears began to fall.  The heat of pain closed around me.  Sheer fire. "Nine!" I shouted.  I knew I would be bruised.  "Ten!"  So close.  I was panting.  When he flicked that wicked beast between my thighs landing directly on my helpless, greedy cunt, I shattered.  Hanging only from my wrists, I poured my orgasm to the tiled floor in a gush of streaming cum, grinding myself to the air.  My burning flesh splattered with my hot juice.  "Fuck...please..." I begged to be filled.  Another blow to my cunt sent a second crushing wave over me.  With my scream another surge ripped through me, and the puddle between my knees grew.  I didn't give a fuck.  I no longer had a shred of pride.  It was all at his feet.

The haze of submission surrounded me.  After a few moments, he smacked my face to bring me back just enough before his unceremoniously stuffed his rock hard dick into my mouth.  "You stopped counting, bitch."  Further and further he shoved into my hot, wet hole.  My lips dragging across his shaft.  My tongue rubbing frantically against his sensitive skin.  My throat closing around his head as I gagged and choked.  "Fuck, yes.  I love your mouth."  Another push and my nose was pressed tightly against his groin.  His pubic hair teased my nostrils and my lips.  I couldn't breathe as he held my head firmly over his dick.  Saliva fell from my lips and trailed down his nuts.  I began to struggle.  He laughed, then pulled my hair roughly to drag me off of his cock.  Gasping and drooling he beat my cheeks with his meat.  "Do you want more, bitch?" he quietly asked.

"Yes...Sir." I replied brokenly.  "I want...more."

"Then suck me off, my dirty whore."

The viens on his dick pulsed with need.  I eagerly latched onto his head with my swollen, bruised lips and shoved myself down his rod.  I gave him slow, thorough, sloppy wet, deep fucks.  On each stroke I lashed his dick with my tongue.  I pushed myself as deep as I could, swallowing and tightening over that throbbing head.  I was so fucking greedy for his nut, I thought of nothing else.  I pulled back completely and slurped at my spit coating him.  The sounds nasty and wet filled the room.  "Fuck, yes. Work that dick, baby.  Work it."  He stood so proud before me.  My everything.  He watched my desperate need to please him.  "Look at me."  As I again swallowed him whole, my eyes met his as tears fell from my eyes.  I saw the flare in his eyes.  "Yes, bitch!  Yes!"  I shook my head roughly beating him with my cheeks, and then I suckled from him in absolute submission.  I begged with my eyes.  Please...please...let me....He thrust his hand in my hair again and pulled me up and down his dick as he fucked my mouth.  His deep groan and brutal hold told me fire was licking through his tight balls and through his dick.  He pressed against the back of my throat as the first drops of his cream erupted from his head. He slowly pulled back as his nut filled my mouth.  I gulped it down to take more.  Slow, easy thrusts now as I milked him.  I sucked hard and nasty dragging his cum from that tiny hole and into my mouth.  I heard his sigh.  His hand gentled and pet my hair from my face as I continued to clean him.  "You're such a good whore, baby.  My whore."  I whimpered at his sweet touch.  "Mine."

I had no thoughts.  All that remained of me was his whore.  My ass, my thighs, and my cunt burned with his seductive brand.  I existed only to smell, taste, hear, see, and touch him.  He was my center.  He was My Dom.  The red welts, the pool of desire between my knees, and my tear-, cum-stained face were absolutely proof of my submission to him.

He cupped my chin and leaned over to my ear.  With a kiss and a lick, he whispered so kindly,  "Now for those fat tits.  Count, my bitch.  Count."
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment