Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tomorrow

Some days are challenging in a relationship, and while I have my protocols and my own creed that I follow sometimes it is the approach I take that doesn't always work well.  I've learned many lesson by realizing what not to do and what I won't do again.  Maybe coming from somewhat of a negative perspective doesn't allow me to be as positive as I could be.

I have to live today focused on what I can give Him, how I can serve Him, and how I can help Us build Our tomorrow.

I have to focus on what He gives me today and the steps forward He takes that lead Us toward Our tomorrow.

No...I can not dwell on what He didn't give me then or the pain and fear I felt in those rocky dark days.
No...I should not stress about the mistakes I made.

Today I must concentrate on being the best partner, woman, submissive, pet, property I can be.

Everyday I must to continue to trust in Him, that He won't let me down, that He means what He says, and that He will do all He's promised to do with me.

I have to trust myself completely that I will never again let myself down for the sake of my partner.

Yesterday is not today.  Today is not Our future.  Our future together will be determined by each of the steps We take and by Our love, intention, honesty, trust, and loyalty to one another.  Those characteristics are the foundation of what We have today and what We build on now.

I will not let the few rocky times in Our past spoil would We could have tomorrow.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment