Sunday, December 8, 2013

To Feed from My Owner's Hand

I followed His lead.  With no questions, I simply obeyed.  On my knees, face pressed to the sheets still warm from our lazy morning in each other's arms, I waited.  I would accept and give whatever He chose to deliver and take.

In silence He whipped His pet under the last of the morning's quiet rays.  His crop's stinging licks fell like rain over my ass cheeks.  Hot splashes of pain made me whimper and lurch away.  Yet, every time - every fucking time - I rose my ass high in the air again to Him, a physical plea for more and an undeniable show of trust and submission.  I would not shy away from His gift of Dominance and Darkness.  I would take anything He offered.  A scrap or a feast, I feed only from my Owner's hand.

I longed to suffer for Him, to fill His Soul with my sacrifice.  I knelt at His mercy and took each strike until He pulled that sweet masochistic high from my bones and I flew for Him.  In primal lust entwined with delightful pain, M allowed us a moment of freedom to feast on our sweet darkness.

I don't know that I ever find the right words to express the sheer power M has over me or the depth at which He touches me.  I handle it much better than I use to, but still...in moments like this I am still stunned at how completely I am at His mercy emotionally, mentally, and physically.  Time stops when I am with Him.  I know and see nothing but Him.

In truth, I am my Own force to be reckoned with.  I sit at corporate tables and hold my own with ease.  I drive decisions.  I provide insights.  I make shit happen.  I am Lioness who stalks professional goals like prey with delight and precision.  Yet, I am soft and helpless for M in a way no one has seen nor would believe.  I tremble for His slightest touch.  I ferociously protect and guard.  I play with unabashed joy and silliness.  

Quite simply, I find my Home and Harmony in that Man's strong, steady arms.

I wasn't ready to leave when we said goodbye a dozen hours later.  I still had not come down from my submissive high, and the separation wore at me like gravel against my soul.  Yet, even if we'd had time for us both to come completely back down, I wouldn't have wanted to leave.  I never want to leave His side.  

Soon.  I need Home.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment