Friday, December 20, 2013

Clarity

He did it last night and again today.  There are these time-stopping moments.  When M stops me in my tracks and brands my heart all over again.  I never expect them.  I never see them coming.  Some He delivers calm and as collected as always.  Some He delivers with an intensity that leaves me quivering at His feet.  It's those moments, He shows me His heart, His Dominance, His sheer love for me in such stark clarity that I am so completely undone and overwhelmed I can forget to fucking breath.  

Each and every one of these moments cements and strengthens our bond, builds trust, and somehow I fall deeper in love with my Man.  I don't even know how that is possible, but it happens nonetheless.  Those moments and everything in between forever inspire me to give Him my everything.  M...He is the love of my life, the center of my world, my Alpha and Omega.

~sigh~ Damn, but that Man never ceases to surprise me.  :-)
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment