Friday, October 4, 2013

The Quirky Stuff that Becomes the Norm

LOL It is sometimes the small quirky things that show me in fresh light how very head over heels I am for M.  Those things I would have once thought, "Naaaaa...can't see where I would ever have a reason to do that."  But here I am - in this time, place, and headspace - and these things come as natural as a fat kid eating cake.  Or almost... ;-P

  • Not only is the NYC subway map a bookmark on my Air, but I just downloaded an app for it as well.  I'm getting acquainted with my Daddy's city on more than just a passing-through-tourist level.
  • In fact there are a number of new bookmarks because of M.  When we're in the middle of a discussion we need background data fast.  Neither of us like to guess.
  • I cheer for and cuss at the Dallas Cowboys.  I may even need to get my own shirt.   Well...maybe I could wear Browns colors if I get to do any game watching with M this year.  Hehehe
  • I went to see the #$%@?*^! movie.  Yeahhhhhh...I NEVER saw THAT one coming!  That one I may have resisted a bit.  
  • I eat popcorn at the theater.  Only a few handfuls though!
  • I attempt to find fashionable athletic shoes.  Seriously...I have some kind of blind spot when it comes to this kind of shoes/clothing item.  Heels, dresses, jeans, tops, etc...I have no problem finding flattering, fashionable styles.  But I can NOT for the life of me seem to find "cute" tennis shoes.  The entire concept escapes me, and everyone tells me my tennis shoes suck.  I've never really cared about what they looked like simply because I saw them as a practical need not a fashion statement.  Now I try to find something decent.  I just continue to miss the mark completely.  
None of those feel odd to me anymore.  I may not do them well.  I may not do them gracefully.  But the source and drive to do them feels perfectly in synch with my life.  I suppose my point is that I'm discovering that the level of intimacy established in my D/s relationship with M extends beyond being His pet and submissive into Kat.  Vanilla pieces are influenced just as much as kinky.  While that would have intimidated me a few years ago, I simply enjoy the transformation and the new things on the horizon.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment