Friday, October 11, 2013

On My Way

On my way once again to M. :-) Just to be in His arms again will be such a relief. He grounds me like nothing else, and after the last 2 weeks, I definitely need a lil grounding. 

This visit I'll be meeting His Mom. Gotta admit...I'm nervous. ~sigh~ I'm ctossing my fingers that everything will go smoothly. I can't say that I've ever had any mother's approval in my life, so my biggest hope is that she just doesn't hate me. 

However this seems to be my week of Mom's. I spent a mini-vacation with my fantastic Mom and toured a little of the shore. A Mom that has hated me for 20+ years and never really spoken to me called me. We chatted for a half hour and in parting she said she loved me. Yeah...she's a lil out there. And this weekend M's Mom. So...

Wish me luck! :-)
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment