Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Under Him

I fucking love when He holds me down.

It doesn't matter what mood we are in - light, silly and playful with my Daddy; my Owner feeling dark, dominant, and in absolute control; my vicious cruel Beast and His sweet wicked pain - when I am under him, held down in my place a certain fundamental part of me simply curls contentedly into place with a sigh of blissful peace.  Yes, this feels so fucking good.

Controlled.  Restrained.  Submission.  The weight of Him comforts me and makes me feel secure.  This.  This is where He wants me, needs me, craves me.  Under Him.  His heat washes over me.  That little bite of His hands on my forearms is an emotional and mental kiss of physical reassurance as the bruises bloom at His touch.

His.  Held down.  In my place.  Daddy plays and tickles His little girl to fits giggles and glee and sweet warm kisses.  My Owner's firm tug of the leash guiding His loyal, obedient pet toward her pure submission through pleasure so intense I helplessly cum on His command.  My dark sadistic Beast feasting on his willing victim's pleads, tears, and oh so cherished pain.  ~sigh~

Being held down is the most basic of D/s positions.  It never gets old.  It never gets boring.  It never fails to feed my submission.  I NEED those moments like I need air to breathe.  Laying in His bed, being under M this weekend...was sheer unquantifiable joy.  I live for those moments with Him.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment