Sunday, July 14, 2013

I am a Whore.

Yes.  That's right.  I am a whore.  A monogamous whore but a whore nonetheless.  For my Man, my Daddy, my Owner I will and have performed, received, and contemplated sexual acts that most in the world would consider sinful or downright sick and twisted.  Instead I've gloried in their delightful humiliation and unique masochistic reward.

I can't even claim to be a classy whore.  No.  The classy woman disappears completely when He frees my inner insatiable beast.  That wild, untamed-but-for-Him monster is an animalistic gutterslut that opens her mouth and spreads her legs with eager, wanton abandon.

Fuck me.  Use me.  Hurt me.  Tame your filthy bitch.

When He purposefully removes His calm, cool, and collected mask and lets His passion for me rage, I know no greater joy and fulfillment.  I dance with His Beast like I was born only for His pleasure.  He pushes me further and further every time we indulge in our darkness.  He strips me down to my whorish essence and plunders at will.

Under Him.  Beneath Him.  Pleasing Him.  Serving Him.  

I crave Him like lungs seek air.  To feel Him somewhere - anywhere - inside me is to experience a freedom I've never known and to feel so thoroughly alive that I can barely stand at the flood of sensations.  As His tongue possesses my mouth, I tremble.  As His hand shoves deep into my greedy fuckhole, I pant in mindless pleas.  As His hard Black Dick rips into my tight puckered asshole, I howl in feral bliss.

His victim.  His meat.  His toy.  His whore.

As His handcropbeltflogger tears into my flesh, I succumb so absolutely that HeThisNow is all that exists in my world.  The pain that He incites leaves me helpless.  To sate His sadistic needs is my ultimate quest.  As I am held down so forcefully, I find a blessed peace at belonging so completely to Him.  To be at His mercy and know He is my only savior.  As I obey and fall to my knees to accept Him in ways I've never dreamed nor dared, I am everything and nothing.  His goddesswhore.  I do not fight my fate, my dark cruel destiny.  I embrace it, bask in it, become all He leads me to be.

For Him.  With Him.  As His.

Our journey ahead stretches across dark seas I have yet to even consider, yet I know of no other future that this one with Him.  In Him, I have found where I belong.  He has given me my place and purpose.

Owned.  On His leash.  At His feet.  I am home.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment