Monday, May 20, 2013

A Babygirl's Joy

Over the last year, I've discovered that babygirl in me has her blessings and challenges.  Her best quality is (in my eyes)...

Her unapologetic joy.

It is pure.  It is bright.  It is a thousand vibrant colored balloons on a beautiful sunny day.

My Daddy will be here this weekend!!!!!!  Yes!  Yes!  YES!!!!!  Hehehe

Babygirl's joy is flooding my system.  lol  I am helpless to deny her.  For the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm letting my excitement flow well before something is directly in front of me.  In every other trip either one of us has made, I've remained calm, cool, and collected until either Him or I have boarded and are officially on our way.  Now - DAYS ahead of time -I'm as giddy and as goofy as a school girl with her first crush.

I love my Daddy ridiculously.  I have no pride or composure.  Just that sweet warm brilliant joy.  I can't wait to hear Him laugh, can't wait to see Him smile, can't wait to play like kids, and can't wait to be cuddled up into Him like...well...a child with her Daddy.  lol

I am consistently amazed at the emotions M inspires in me.

The answer of why is trust.  I trust Him physically, mentally, and most of all emotionally.  I trust Him not just with here and now but most of all with my heart tomorrow.  I believe in His love for me.  I bask in it.

Tonight, I wondered briefly at where the rational, sane woman who also inhabits this body has disappeared to, but then I realized she was only a few feet away, smiling big, and clutching a few balloons too.  lol  ;-)

~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment