Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Place

If you want to know what happened previously...

I had pleased him well.

I was His.

Simply His.

I was trying to recover from the incredible use he'd just demanded of me.  The haze would not lift.  I was still at the mercy of the powerful connection between us.  There I lay in the messiness of us, barely still on the bed.  He had one foot on the floor that he had used to add to the impact of his strokes.  Spit and more hung from my swollen red lips and dripped down my cheeks and chin. With my hooded gaze, I must have looked like a well used slut.  M had stripped me entirely of grace and pride and brought me to my emotional and mental fucking knees.  As I rested between his thighs looking up, my mouth used like never before, the need to give my absolute submission overwhelmed me.  It clawed at me.  My breath hitched.  Emotions choked me.  With a whimper, I quit resisting and let my slave heart guide my actions.

Still shaking from the aftermath of our passion, I silently slid from the edge of the bed.  When my knees touched the floor, I knew I was on the right path.  But it wasn't enough.

I folded myself at his feet and pressed my naked breasts to the rough, unyielding carpet.

More.  I needed to give more.

My palms slid forward, and I stretched my arms in supplication.

Further...my slave heart demanded.

I gently dropped my cheek to his foot and nuzzled against him, curling my arms around his ankle.

Oh yes...close.

Deeper...the slave inside me whispered.  I answered that call the only way I could.  I softly kissed the heat of his skin and closed my eyes, relinquishing every scrap of my pride to Him.

Long quiet minutes passed.  The warm, soft comfort of submission flooded through me.  No words were needed.  None existed to capture the moment.  I lived only for His touch.  Only for His will.  My breathing slowed.  I settled into my place at my Owner's feet.  I waited.  My patience...endless.  Hoping he would accept what I gave so willingly.  Under the morning light, I silently surrendered everything of me to the strong, beautiful Man who Owned my body, my mind, and my heart.   As he lovingly stroked his hand over me, I lost myself to Him and found sweet, blessed peace.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment