Monday, May 7, 2012

The Edge of Madness

I glimpsed the edge of madness.
It whispered to me.
For a moment.

I saw myself.
As I was always meant to be.

Frantic.
Without end.

I closed my eyes.
I tried not to linger.
I turned back and whimpered.

The dark veil opened.
And it seduced me.

Taunted.
Teased.

My dark masochistic desires on display.
The wicked hedonistic pleasure nearly within reach.
His twisted bite of sadistic ecstasy my destiny.

Not yet time.
Never can I cross that line alone.

I would be helpless in its grasp.
Yet I know I am meant to be its willing victim.

To dance with my beast in His lair.
To drip in His cruel sweet hunger.
To indulge as I've always craved.

The edge of madness.
The edge of freedom.

I shall be everything and nothing.
He will be my beginning and end.

Soon.
Every day a step closer.
To living all of my sinful dreams.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment