Thursday, May 24, 2012

Breaking in His Whore - Part I

He held me naked to the wall by my throat.  His tight grip leaving me dizzy and wet.  I wasn't with a boy.  A fully dressed, exquisitely patient man held me firmly and absolutely in my place.  "Spread your legs, whore."  I never questioned, only obeyed.

His violent kiss was my reward.  Hot and hungry.  No hesitation.  No tease.  Just pure possession. His hands grabbed my full aching breasts.  Whorish tits that begged for abuse.  His fingers dug into my mounds as he claimed his due.  Fire ripped through my gut at his assault, and the cunt he owned wept.  A harsh slap across my face stunned me.  Another stung my heaving chest before he fiercely worried a hard beaded nipple and dug his hand in my hair, slamming my head against the wall.  "Such a fucking whore.  Begging for use.  You were meant to be abused like a dirty slut."

His voice...his cruel, twisted words seduced my mind like nothing else with their truth.  I'd always known that deep down at my core I was destine to be a man's whore.  My Master's whore.  I simply had to find him.  I was in His hands now.  "You're a delicious piece of fuckmeat."  I panted for him like a dog.  The sensation on my nipple tightened further and further until I cried out from the pain.  An orgasm building.  "Who owns you, slut?" he demanded.  The haze of pain slowed my reaction, and a second slap across my face fell at my delay.

"You." I gasped.

"Who?"  Slap.  I whimpered.  He released my hair as his hand snaked once again to my throat, cutting off my ability to breath.  A sadistic whisper in my ear, "Answer it right or I'll fucking beat you."  Slap.  A wet trail ran down my thighs.  "Who's filthy little fucktoy are you?"  Gasping for air, he watched my helpless struggle before his grip eased just slightly.

I rushed to reply well, "Yours, Sir.  I'm your obedient fucktoy to use and abuse.  Please, Sir...please..."

"Please what, cunt?"  Both his hands encircled my tits bringing their heavy weight up to meet his lips.  I arched into his touch.  I moaned as his teeth took turns sinking into my fat nipples.

"Please, Sir," I begged.  "Use me for your pleasure.  Take what you want from me."

A dark chuckle.  "I plan to.  First let me see what a nasty slut you are."  With no warning he took possession of his sloppy wet cunt.  There was no way to hide my slutty response to his sadistic touch.  "Look how fucking nasty you are for me."  Three fingers plowing ruthlessly through my hot slick folds.  I was so close.  I'd never felt such a harsh possession.  I was owned.  I was property.  I was His.  "Dirty slut.  You've been waiting all your fucking life to be used by me, haven't you?"

"Oh God...Yes!!!  Please, Sir.  May I cum???"  My knees bent instinctively, and I leaned forward and gripped my thighs.  I was open and grinding myself onto his hand like an animal in heat.  There was no grace, no polite lady, no strong warrior.  Just a rutting whore in search of freedom only he could provide.  Suddenly, my cunt was empty.  I watched through half-lidded, passion-drunk eyes as he leaned over and grabbed a little trash can from the corner.

"Such a greedy wet bitch."  He shoved the can between my feet.  "You'll cum in the garbage like the filthy slut you are, whore."  He pushed me square between my chest, and my back slammed back against the wall.  I slid further down the wall.  My knees bent further as I braced my weight against my thighs.

Without mercy his hand returned to ream my cunt.  My hot hole sucked hungrily at his fingers and tightened around his brutal intrusion.  "Cum, bitch.  Cum in the trash like you are told."  A fourth finger spread his fuckmeat wider.  I bared down hard on his cruel use.  The overwhelming rush of animalistic desire started from a deep dark place within me that I'd never known.  My head dropped helplessly to M's chest.  He held me to him as he continued to drive me over the edge.  I grunted and growl as pleasure ripped through my soul and devoured the last bit of my sanity.  My orgasm gushed like a waterfall between my legs and over M's hand.  Spraying my thighs, my hot cum fell into the garbage like dirty meat droppings.  He continued to milk me.  Wave after wave racked my body and stripped my mind.

I was nothing but his whore.

And His abuse had only just begun.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment