Wednesday, May 23, 2012

His Sweet Pet

~ His obedient, little pet waiting to be lead. ~
Yes...
I am owned.
His.
M's sweet, loyal pet.

Yes...
I crave the way He strokes me.
Long, slow, patient affection.
His touch calms my soul as nothing ever has.

Yes...
I will purr for the simplest of touches.
I will sweetly take food from my Owner's hand.
I will lay at His feet in peaceful bliss.

Yes...
I need the taste of Him on my tongue.
I search for Him in my sleep.
I seek His praise.

Yes...
I will crawl for Him.
I will obey His commands.
I surrender myself to Him.

Yes...
I bask in the pleasure He demands.
Pant as He takes me like no other.
Whimper as He claims what is only His.

Yes...
I am a bitch in heat for Him.
I will kiss the leash that guides me.
I will follow eagerly where He leads.

Yes...
I am finally safe and cherished.

Yes...
I am loved for me.

Yes...
He is the Master I've waited to claim me.

Yes...
I've found where I belong.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment