Friday, March 23, 2012

Pinned Down

He sees me.  I don't know how,  I don't care how.

He wraps around me like a warm blanket and shields me in his security.  To be cherished.  Protected,  Treasured.  I'm helpless against it.  I've never felt anything so absolute.

So calmly when I start to spin, he gently and firmly pushes me down to the bed.  My hands above my head.  My body trapped under his.  For a moment I almost panic.  I'm pinned down with no where to go.  He won't let me.  "How?"  "Why?"  "I don't..." He doesn't listen.  He simply whispers to me strong and sure.  His voice, a drug I can't get enough of, courses through my viens to my soul.  His warmth and tenderness sink into my tired, aching bones.  He waits.  As he banishes the coldness and fear I harbor, my struggling stops.  I give in.  To him.  To us.  Then he holds me so carefully and close to him, I melt and give him yet another piece of myself.

He refuses to run.  He refuses to give me room.  He refuses to let me hide.

While the physical and sexual elements of dominance and submission will always be a significant part of my core, they will never be what makes a man My Dom.  It's the intellectual and emotional strength that will bring me to lay helplessly at his feet and give him my soul.

I'm already on my knees.
~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment