Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catch Me When I Fall

Driven.
Pushed.
Passed easy.
Passed comfortable.
I can't think.
I can't breathe.
Faster.
Deeper.
All I see is Him.
All I know is this.
I'm terrified.
I'm alive.
More.
Reach.
Until nothing else exists.
Only our searing passion.
Dizzying heights.
Raging flames.
Harder.
Higher.
I can’t stop.
I can’t keep going.
My desperate tears.
My pleading sobs.
Now, Bitch.
Cum.
I break.
I shatter.
My joy.
My terror.
The fall…unending madness.
Heartbreaking beauty.
I tumble helplessly down.
I scream for him.
He let’s me plummet.
He let’s me suffer.
The ground races to crush me.
My destruction imminent.
Then he’s there.
I'm wrapped in his shelter.
He catches me.
Surrounds me in his warmth.
He eases me down.
He brings me back.
I cling to his strength.
As he whispers to me his pride.
I surrender him.
And find freedom.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment