Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just A Tease

Mmmmmmm...
Slow.
Easy.
Complete.

The simple pleasure of a hand between my warm thighs.

For hours.
I was touched.
Seduced.
Teased.

An endless, erotic exploration.

My hot, wet flesh.
Sucking at fingers.
Arching for more.
Tormented.

The thorough, unhurried play of a lover.

My sighs.
Whimpers.
Groans.
Don't stop.

Seductively riding the lulling tide of desire.

Dirty taunts.
Sweet darkness.
Abandoned pride.
Total bliss.

And only a tease for what may come.
~DominaKat

This was one of the most sensual experiences of my life.  The tempo never altered.  I was never allowed to cum.  I could only bask in the attention that eased my frantic ache.  Words shared and promises made.  My mind, body, and heart were petted until I purred contentedly. ~sigh~  Pure fucking heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment