Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sire's Whore

Meant to serve.

His need.
The desire.
To fulfill the darkest fantasies.

To be taken.
Forced.
Shown my place.

My need.

To feel his strength.
To serve his command.
To bask in his unrestrained passion and desire for me.

To drowned in the brutal power that devours us.

Claim me.
Push me.
Take me.

Bind my will.

Trust.
Honesty.
Respect.

Make me surrender.

Take all that is your right.
Show me what I am capable of.
His final acceptance of all he can be.

Deep.
Hard.
Nasty.

It calls to me.
I ache for it.
I beg for it.

I crave to be at his mercy.

Commanded as he sees fit.
To suck.
To lick.
To tongue.
To fuck.

To carry all that he gives.
Bruises.
Bites.
Marks.

To take his discipline.

His hand's slap.
The flogger's sting.
His belt's lash.
His hot rain.

To accept.
To surrender.
To be his.

Shove.
Force.
Demand.
Stroke.
Fuck.

To take it all.
To let go of everything.

My mind, body, and soul.
His to take.

No restraint.
No caution.
To abandon the rules that restrain us.

To serve.
Bound.
His nasty slut.

My Sire's Whore.
~A Very Greedy Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment