Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Purging Misbehavior

That filthy animal.  That rebellious bitch.  Oh yeah...all those nasty, immoral, depraved urges have swallowed me whole.  I don't want to be a good girl.  I don't want to be dutiful and efficient alfred.  I don't want to be fucking obedient.  Fuck all of that.  I don't give a fuck about that polite sweetness right now.

Fucking make me.

The willful, twisted, selfish whore rises from her cave with a vengeance.  My beast rages for the pure sanctity of violence and use.  I don't feel like making it easy.  I don't feel like holding back.  I will swing and fight and scream.  You'll have to take every bit of me.  I'll give nothing.  I need the demand and force of destruction.  I need that kind of ugly, brutal, cruel, bloody fight.  Leave me black and blue.  I need sheer mother fucking madness.  I want to see that loss of control in His eyes.  I need to see that dark fire so bright it's unholy what He will do to me.  Yes...baptize me in all those unholy desires You keep silently housed in the back of your mind.  Show me how evil Your beast can be.

I am nothing.  I am everything.  My beast is the most vicious bitch He will ever fucking conquer.  I won't give quarter until I'm covered in cum, spit, piss, and sweat.  Oh yeah...feel free to try to make me choke on that hard Black dick pushing down my throat until puke coats my heaving fat white tits. I don't want control.  I don't want patience.  I don't want nurturing.  I don't want Your fucking approval.  I don't want any reassurances.  In fact, just leave all the shit that those soft sides always crave at the fucking door.  Whatever.  I don't really give a fuck right now.  All I want is to wallow in the filthiest of acts.

I need used.

Like a two-dollar whore on a Saturday night behind a dumpster of a bar in South Bronx.  For hours.  Days.  I want to be fucked so hard in every hole until I scream.  I'll spread my creamy thick thighs for His dick, His fist, His face, His bat, His fucking beer bottle.  Just fill my sloppy hot cunt until I scream, laugh, and am drenched in the tears of the damned.  Take it.  OWN it.  Make me your nastiest, most corrupt bitch. Sin. Sin. Sin. Sin. Sin.  I don't care who sees, who knows, who smells my slutty perverse stench.  I want to reek of Him and His use.

I need to be naked in the dirt and mounted like a wild animal.  I need to be caged.  I need to be beaten.  I need raped and molested and violated.  I need to be made to cry, beg, even bark as He shoves Himself deep into my tender ass and rides me again and again as His cumdump.  I want to take a fist in the ass and then be forced to... fuck...I don't care.  Just force me.  Make me.  I want to be wanted that god damned much.  That darkly.  Where there is no reason, simply "I MUST have ALL of her."  Do it.  Demand the darkest, deepest, most demented desires that will devour my soul.

Set my fucking monster free.  Unleash the whore I've keep buried and tamed and silent.  Break that part of me that hides deep in the shadows of my soul and quench the fire that consumes me.

My God, I need M.  I need His Beast to cure my insanity.  To take the pressure of at least some small of the eruption of darkness currently flooding my soul.  It is crashing over me with a force I'm not sure I've felt ever.  ~sigh~ The darkest part of me has broken free, and I'm not sure how well, I'll be able to stuff that beast back in her cave.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment