Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Actions Speak So Clearly

He tried to surprise me and get to me early. Considering M hates mornings just as much as I do...
Yeah...that wonderful Man loves me.

He wrapped His arms around me so tight and we just held on to one another. A hundred people must have walked, ran, rode, skated, rolled and scooted by us. We were oblivious.
I could feel how much He loves me.

He kept taking my clumsy, a-bit-too-heavy bag.
My amazing Daddy protects His little girl.

He took me to Apple cult-ville.  Not once, but twice.  Well...three depending on how you count. lol
Yep, yep...boy, does that sexy, geeky Man love me.  Hehehe

He let me love on Him without a thought to who watched.
That strong Man is proud of His woman.

He held my hand for miles.
Yes...my Owner loves to hold my leash.

He brought me to his family's home.
I still can't get over how very, very much He loves and trusts me. 

He gently tended my wound and so carefully placed that bandaid on my heel.
Damn, my Owner so cherishes His pet.

He hid the truth from me.  I didn't realize how bad He felt.  But all day, He took me around His vibrant, fantastic city and showed me her wonders.
~whimper~  While I am still a bit mad, my Man - that stubborn, strong, persistent, warm, giving Man - loves me to pieces and will do His best to give me the world.

I look back on my too short trip to NYC and see a thousand little moments that will forever be seared into my mind.  I see every step.  I feel His warmth.  I hear His voice and deep chuckle.  I taste the sweet salt of His skin.  I feel Him next to me...holding me as I soaked in every marvel He laid at my feet.
Without question, I am absolutely in love with my dear irreplacable M.
~DominaKat

2 comments: