Thursday, April 25, 2013

Undomesticated

In a conversation recently with a friend, I was reminded of my undomesticated tendencies.  A lover once described me as this...
"You're not domesticated.  If I opened the door, let you out, and drove away, you wouldn't be there waiting on the steps when I got back."
My response..."Nope.  I wouldn't."  That fool learned just how right he was.  lol

I am not a silly domestic house cat.  I don't need pampered.  I'm not helpless to the world and desperate for someone to take care of me.  I won't die on my own.  And I damn sure will not hang around and pine away endlessly when I'm no longer sheltered in safety or when I'm ignored or abandoned.  Fuck that.

I'm a lioness.

I am strong.  I am intelligent.  I am fierce.  I have a will to fight and survive through whatever life tosses at me.  My untamed soul has never and will never give up and die on some fool's porch as he carelessly leaves me to starve and brave the elements.  Some women will wait for scraps.  I've never been one of them.

I am not leashed easily.  In fact only one Man has ever dared claim me as His pet and trained me to His hand.  No one else ever had the strength, patience, or wisdom to ease my instinct to fight and to nurture my trust so deeply that I willingly stretch out in bliss and show Him my vulnerable belly.  I will purr at His touch.  I will submit to His desires.  However He never forgets that it is a lioness at the end of His leash.  His respect and honor for my strength, loyalty, and submission is what keeps our D/s dynamic in balance.

In turn...I sheath my claws and curl contently at His feet.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment