Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Try

I don't always know what to do.
I don't always know what to say.

I try.
But sometimes I think I fuck it up.

I can't really read between the lines.
I can't really tell up from down sometimes.

I try.
But the lines get blurry, and I get dizzy.

I'm never sure when to let go.
I'm never sure when to hang on.

I try to figure it out.
But my instincts never seem to be right.

I know I want love.
I know I want tomorrows.

I try my best to help those grow.
But I'm still new at that kind of thing and don't always know how.

I'm sometimes scared.
I'm sometimes just a little girl.
I'm sometimes brave.
I'm sometimes a strong, vicious warrior.

I try to figure out when to be what.
But sometimes they are all just jumbled up inside me.

I'm honest.
I'm straightforward.

I try not to be too much.
But sometimes that honesty and straightforwardness leads me right into brick walls.

I try to do my best.
I try to do what's right.
I try to be good.
I try to be enough.

I try to be me.

I try.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment