Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Reply - Drama Warning

I've tried to be respectful.  I've tried to give room.  I've tried to be reasonable.  But it seems no one else wants to color within the lines or handle their business.  Instead they wanna be ghetto.  And well...I'm done being silent and polite.

So mija...don't you have something better to do than to poke at me?  Like maybe take care of your kids or husband or coordinate that oh so lovely little fundraising benefit or hey go play with your girlfriend?  The second you think my back is turned you toss in your little comments.  Feel better?  Doesn't keep your house from being full of drama.  Doesn't make your life any better?  Don't you have more fuckin important things to focus on?  Just sayin...

How good your Daddy is?  Well he ain't that good if you can't seem to be respectful of what he tells me that he describes to you as his "primary" relationship.  All he's got is a spoiled brat causing him drama.  What?  Tired of standing in line behind his wife and me?  "No one can replace your position in my life, Katherine.  No one.  No one even comes close.  "  So I wonder how far you're planning on carrying it?  Will I be the only one?  Or am I just the first in his set of dominos you want to fall down?  What's your agenda?  Looking for back up?

So let's just clear the air.  He says he doesn't fuck your fat ass.  Do I believe him?  Considering I KNOW he's said the same thing about me to folks, well...  lol  Oh and "find that offensive to what we consider a good d/lg relationship"?  Huh.  Well his dick sure does get nice and fucking hard for me when I tease him with all that "offensive" shit.  He tells me how much he wants his little girl to be a good lil nasty slut and suck Daddy's dick like a big juicy popsicle. But maybe you haven't been paying attention to my blog.  What?  Think I just make that all up outta thin air?

And Daddy, Papi, Sire...I'd apologize, but I wouldn't mean it at ALL.  And considering you don't ever want to get pissed or defend and protect me, well...I thought it was time to take a swing of my own.  I don't like drama.  But I'll only stand in the corner for so long and watch the games and bullshit.  I don't ask for much, but what I do ask for I fucking deserve without question.

With that, I'll leave you two to your hot fucking soap opera mess that I didn't sign up for.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Domina
Thais
Kitten
Baby
Daddy's Good Little Girl Being Very, Very Naughty

No comments:

Post a Comment