Sunday, August 29, 2010

Giving In to Temptation

And the door creeps open to that dark room I keep tightly sealed.

Dark passion demands.
Unfullfilled desires ache.

To indulge.
To sin.

Will I be able to walk away from the temptation to explore the dark roots of my soul?
Should I?
Or is it foolish to deny what has seemed to always call to me?

To dance unrestained.
To reach for the unspeakable.

Will it destroy me?
Or unleash my spirit?

It's too late.
I've given in.
To my needs, wants, and desires.

I must explore my dark side.
Discover how deep my demands run.
Learn what I can and can not take, accept, and find sweet release in.

An unapologetic whore.
A sweet, nasty slut.
A demanding, impatient bitch.

I give in to Me.
I give in to Temptation.
~ Naughty Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment